Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Very sloe or no printing on MF455DW

I have had printer for a few months. It was fine until a few days ago. Scanning and copying is fine, but when I print, it takes forever to print one page and if I ask for multiple print jobs, only the first  pdf will print, so I have to print one at ...

DarrylB by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Vertical streaking in Canon ImageClass MF743Cdw

 I have tried:Cleaning the fixing assembleycleaning the ITBadjust color gradationadjust color mismatchFreshly replaced Canon brand toner cartridgesrecently adjusted to high humidity settingnothing has helped. What can I do to fix this? 

07004847-83D4-4100-AD90-8CC920180C18.jpeg
Mackmck by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF642Cdw disconnecting/not printing

Hello, I am having issues with my Canon laser printer I just purchased and I've tried calling customer service but the hold was way too long. The issue I am having is that the printer will stop printing/being connected to the server after being idle ...

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.54.00 PM.png

Resolved! Error EC1F-0001 on Canon WG7250F

I have a Canon WG7250F and am getting the following error: EC1F-0001 on the display when trying to printer. I can make copies fine, but when printing, the error comes up with the paper stuck in the discharge area. I have updated the firmware to see i...

PXL_20220126_162630992.jpg
jbobnick by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743cdw Duplex scan print defect

We have just installed a refurbished MF743cdw.  Everything is connected and seems to be working well.  Today I attempted to complete a duplex scan.  I get a 2 and 7/8 inch solid print defect centered from top to bottom down the rear page.  This defec...

ABE1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer Image Class MF267dw

For the past 2 weeks I am seeing black spots on one edge of the paper being printed. I removed the inkcartridge and cleaned the ink powder and also removed the part that holds the green roller bar and could seesome black ink residue on it and cleaned...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements