General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rebel t1i isn't letting light in

My canon Rebel t1i is not letting light in in manual mode no matter how I change the settings. It looks like there's a grey haize over my lense. I tried using the flash to see if an extreme light would make any difference and the flash won't fire in ...

merrygrl by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Stand alone" printers

Are all Canon ink jet printer (scan/copy/fax/print)  units "stand alone" capable without the need for a computer in order to be functional?  I have been getting conflicting information online and would like to resolve this.  Thanks for the help.

bjack by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What camera would be best

Need help in selecting a camera and lenses.Need good digital photos of both Paintings and landscapes.  Would like a camera with the option of different lenses.  Would like high pixel content and good battery life.Advice would be appreciated.Price ra...

Magoose by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What makes a tripod the right one?

I'm looking to buy a new, easy to carry, high-end tripod for my Canon 5D. Will be used mostly for stills, macros, landscapes night and day, portraits, groups and walking around shooting fun stuff. Lens run between a 50mm macro to 200mm-400mm telephot...

adanger by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What PowerShot camera to buy?

I have today an A2000 IS camera and want to get a new camera that the time between shots is shorter (the time from when I take a picture until I could take the next one).Would appreciate a few models (not SLRs)

menachem by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements