EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent mode at the expence of sharpness

Hi.Has anybody discovered reduction in sharpness when shooting in silent mode? 24-105 Canon zoomlens. Handheld, with no anti-shake and shutter time = 160. When shooting in silent mode, sharpness is not as good as when shot in normal mode. Try zooming...

knas by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ERR 2 on Canon 5D Mark III

Hi there,I ran into a problem that others on the internet are reporting... when shooting video with some (perfectly in-spec) CF cards, the camera will freeze and an "Err 2" will appear in the lcd.  There are enough people seeing this problem that a s...

mabou2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running a 1DC remotely.

We are looking to remotely control our 1DC but running up against some obstacles.  Perhaps some of you can help.  Ideally, we'd run in wirelessly, but we can run cables if necessary.  We are talking about distances from 20 meters to possibly 200.  Ne...

photo taking

I am trying to take photos with my Canon Rebel XSI Camera.  I am using TV mode.  I am new to using this product.  I noticed that sometimes it will take photos, and sometimes it will not.  Are there requirements that could possibly be set that are not...

droidus by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i to RCA Field Monitor? Help!

So first off, I just created an account on this forum, so I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place or if I am doing something wrong. With that said, I am in need of assistance! So I am currently in possession of a Canon T3I, and I am about to...

cfighter by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i randomly cycling through modes

My T4i is randomly cycling through modes. I can be shooting on Manual and the screen says I am in Landscape OR it just keeps cycling through all the modes. It's not always Manual and Landscape, it's totally random. Have turned it off, removed battery...

BB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements