EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night Football games in bad light

Canon 7d - 70-200mm f/2.8 non is, monopod av mode 4000 iso, night football bad light, want better shots any help would be appreciated! I get some good shots but want better. Some are over exposed and some blurry. I'll take blame on blurry shots! Woul...

furrmutt by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7D

What would make a Canon 7D not be able to read or write to any of my cards? I have tried about ten, new and old.

ez22 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

pink vertical lines

I have a canon t3i rebel with pink lines on the screen which unfortunately appears on the picture.Though I bough the camera in the US,the local rep for Canon is said he canon support it.

qweci by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Canon 70D

Hello Friend I got canon 70D very nice camera and got very nice video! Uunfotunate there is two type of Full HD 1. ALL-I  This lage file 2. PBI this is for small file but all are full HD When i sel;ect ALL-I full HD the video shooting end between 1-7...

EOS T3i HDMI Output

Is there a reason that the Canon EOS cameras outupt via the HDMI cable in interlace format instead of progressive? And why it does not allow audio before you record. I want to output to a TV and have audio so I can practice in front of a camera witho...

New 60D image numbering system

My friend just purchased a new 60D. After taking 100 photos she up loaded them onto her computer. The image numbering system started at 0720 ? Seems to me that a new out of the box camera should start at 0001. Am I wrong?

RWHen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera/Lens

Which is the best camera for me to get started with as a travel writer / travel photographer?  I'm thinking a Canon Rebel?And which lenses would I use with that?  

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements