EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Balance Rendering

Hi, I have the Rebel T5i and 6D and have a technical question about how a camera evaluates the white balance and color.  When is the white balance or color cast determined by the camera? Is it when light hits the image sensor or when the camera saves...

wingman by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7DII and landscape photography

I'm thinking of updating to the 7DII. In the course of on line research I've seen it mentioned that this camera excells at most everythinmg except landscapes. Anyone out there have this experience?? Thanks for any input... Chris

what is administrator privileges?

I just asked a question and didn´t give out all the info I think is needed.I work with a 5D mark II and I cannot download the EOS Digital Solution Disk. The OS is Yosemite X 10.10.4It asks for administrator privileges.can anybody help me with this? I...

LCohen by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lense Adapter Help

I've got both a Canon EOS Rebel XS DSLR and a Canon T50, the T50 has an "Albinar ADG 80-200mm 1:3.9 MC Macro Zoom No. 85107440 55mm lense" and I know there are adapters made to allow lenses from one camera to fit on another, problem is, I can't figur...

Azurion by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Moon

Did everyone get to see the Blue Moon last evening?  It happens when we have two full Moons in a single month.  It won't happen in 2016 so if you didn't get to see it, here is a photo I took.  EOS 1D Mk IV, 150mm, f2.8, 1/1000 at ISO 100     

_52D0310.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5Diii can't read my CF card

Hi there , I have a 5Diii and have been takinh pics today, after the shoot I looked at all the pics from the back of the camera. All looked FAB.Got home and connected the card to my Mac and it says- the disk you inserted was not readable by this comp...

Pictures Very Dark

Hello I am a father who takes pictures of his 4 kids, I am no where near a professional. That said, I have always used the Auto setting on the camera.  Up to 2 weeks ago, this worked perfectly fine.  In the last 2 weeks every other picture is very da...

scusick by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark II Malfunction

My 5D Mark II does not recognize the full space on a cardwith message "card full format in this camera"for example for a 16 GB Card, this message pops up at only 7 GB of recordingAnd refuses to be turned off

Canon 5DS and 24-70mm f4L IS Lens

I took some additional  test shots with the 5DS and 24-70mm lens on a tripod with IS turned off.  I took essentially the same shot at f8, 11, 16, and 22 in order to evaluate the sharpness of the overall image.  Here is a down-sampled version of the s...

JoeDavid by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements