EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! What lense

I have a canon 60d and I need to get a wide lense that's good for filming and photography and help ?Also with a good zoom .

Samuel_ by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Love My 70D

i just wanted to say how much I am enjoying my new 70d camera. I have read so many posts on several photography forums regarding focusing and bounce flash issues and I have not experienced them. Rarely do people report good, you see lots of bad so I ...

image.jpeg

Rebel Feature Requests?

Hi Everyone,  I've been waiting in vain for Canon to add GPS to the Rebel range so that I can upgrade my T2i (550D).   I currently use an Android GPS logger on my smartphone and sync to the photos using GPicSync.  It works, assuming that I remember t...

Printing Problem with Canon Pixma MX922

When the print dialogue appearsthere is a small triangle with a exclamation mark inside, on the left of"Canon MX920 series-2"  the preset is "default settings"copies: 1pages : all        -(and I've tried all the other options) then I press print a bo...

Pedro by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel Sl1 lots of noise at 100 ISO??

I recently got my rebel for Christmas and have been using it in a basic 101 class. My teacher and I have noticed that in my photos with low ISO, there is as much noise as with and ISO 1600. The lens and everything has been cleaned, I've done bracketi...

Bricheez by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

old REBEL G Eos camera

What digita camera can I get to use the lenses that I have from the EOS rebelG... I have a 100-300MM EF zoom lens and I have  a canon macro lens EF 1.2.8 USM.... I want to get a cheap canon digital that I can use these lenses with....Can someone give...

nemelie by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

5 D III power off issues.

I just received my 2nd 5D III from Adorama, an open box purchase, which interestingly has the same exact issue as the one I returned.  I have power off set  for 2 min which it does.  But no matter what key I press, including the shutter button, menu,...

T5i LCD screen just stopped working.

I have a rebel t5i and it was working perfectly fine two days ago. I turned it on last night to take some night photos and the battery was almost dead, but the screen flickered on and then shut off, and I assumed it was just because the battery was v...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements