EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one should I buy???

I want to start taking pictures but I'm not sure if I'll be that into it in the long run.Should I just buy a T6i bundle or should I get an 80d bundle?I also don't want to buy something cheaper incase I do like it but nothing to expensive incase I don...

I can't get sharp pictures

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5, with 18mm-55mm lens and I can't get any sharp photo. I have some difficult to stand still, but I've tried: Changing the ISOChanging the apertureChanging the focal lengthChanging the focus to manualSetting a timer to reduc...

IMG_0671.JPG
moth43 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Why are my photos out of focus?

A while back my camera wasn't auto focusing well. I sent it in for repair. I haven't used it much lately. I too some flash phots of my granddaughter last week end and they are not in focus. What would be the most likely causes of them not being in fo...

csut2 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6s (760D) won't turn on

Like some other users with EOS I experience a 'dead' camera with my brand new 760D. Sometimes I can recover by removing the battery and card and let it sit there for long, e.g. overnight. When I re-insert the battery, the red carddrive LED flickers a...

Resolved! Canon 400mm f5.6

Would canon 7D Mark ii's auto focus work with Canon 400mm f5.6 when 1.4x extender attached? I know the autofocus will work with 1d series when 1.4x extender attached, I was wondering if it works with the newer SLRs.

Alioff by Contributor
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7D Serial number questions

I have a 2013 7D. The camera has a S/N of 10 digits starting with "41". My friend has just purchased an used 7D and the camera has a S/N of 9 digits starting with "97". (see edit below) He asked me to check the year of manufacture of his camera. Of c...

lly3988 by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! camera bag for Canon 80d

If I have a Canon 80D with a 18-135mm  f/3.5-5.6 lens attached, should I get a Lowepro Toploader Zoom 50 AW II Camera Bag or the Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW II bag? I have chatted with different people from two online vendors and I am getting differ...

shorty1 by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue dot on my videos?

For a while now, there's this little blue dot on the left half of the screen whenever I'm in video mode, and it also shows up in video playback. I already confirmed that it isn't the lens, since it shows up no matter which lens I use. How can I get m...

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 1.57.17 PM.png

t5i kit lense

I was looking into buying a t5i, but the 18-55 kit lens, I found has a very short focus throw, but sense it done electronicly I was wondering if I can change it in the settings or with majic lantern.

myname by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements