EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 1DX Mark II vs. Canon 5D Mark IV

I want to know the differences and pros and cons between these two cameras for VIDEO. So far I can't really tell the difference between the two cameras for video besides the 1dx mark II can record 4K 60FPS? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Resolved! wifi card rebel xti

wifi cards exist, to fit a CF type, apparently must use CF adapter for a smaller card. Here is one that will hold various SD cards. [link removed per forum guidelines] questions: Will this work with the rebel xti?Will some types of SD card not work w...

Canon eos 1200d

Hi guys! I was updating my canon eos 1200d and my battery drained. Now i can't turn on my camera and tried everything i can do! But i really dont want to get it repaired in the shops, help me!

adnan989 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time-lapse canon t6i

With the solar eclipse coming soon, can I time lapse shoot with my t6i or do I need to add intervalometer ?? Just now reading trying to figure it all out. Thanks in advance.

Rebel T5i screen is black

About a year ago I got an EOS Rebel T5i and, it worked fine up untill a month ago. When I turn the camera to on, it says "Sensor Cleaning" and then goes to a black screen. I am still able to take pictures, but i cant change any of the settings and th...

Best rebel series for film making

I have looked at the t2i t3i t4i t5i and even the t6i as a worthy buy for a film making camera. The issue I am having is making sense of all the minuet differences when it comes to film making and video only as most reviews focus mostly if not all on...

Paulyfe12 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

New to the board and need some advice

I've been allowed on the sidelines of high school football games for a few years now and my current set up is a canon EOS 70 D with a Canon 70-200 f 2.8. I've been able to get excellent shots early in the game but when the sun sets and the lights com...

LT47 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

40D Paralyzed

Have A Canon 40D with the following issues: Back LCD blank. Tried menu, info, playback buttons. Pressing shutter part/full results in a 2-3 second busy flashing on top LCD and in viewfinder. Shutter will not take picture. This sequence can be repeate...

Canon 70D film - iPhone connection?

Hello, Is there a way to connect my iPhone to my Canon 70D on film mode? I want to record and watch it from my iPhone screen, but it seems to only be an option on photo mode with apps I've found.If not, is there any DSLR that allows that, or only han...

Bobby34 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M5 hand strap -- possible?

I would like to add a hand strap to my M5 but all the ones I've found require a top lug with a slit, so none will attach to the tiny M5 lug. (Not even Canon has made one for this camera.) Has anyone found a brand or a way to attach the straps that ar...

taueva by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements