EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Button Focus 6D

Two Quick Questions:  1.  I viewed a video that stated that when using BBF with AI Servo, only the center focus point is active.  So if you are tracking a bird in flght, and if the center point is not on the subject, you will lose focus.  Is that cor...

T3i aeb

When I go into the menu, Expo.comp./AEB, I can use the left and right arrow keys to change the exposure compensation. but if I turn the dial to try to set aeb, the menu disappears completely and I'm taken back out to the main info screen, where turni...

My canon camera doesn't properly focus

My EOS 700D doesn't properly focus. I have my camer for over a year and it worked perfectly until now. The problem only occurs when i try to take pictures of the horizon or when the picture is half sky and half mountains or anything else. When i try ...

Magdapo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D - video vertical lines problem

I bought new Canon EOS 70D and after shoting few videos in low light I noticed very unpleasant thing. All video files (with settings: ISO 1000, user profile with lowest contrast and saturation or cinestyle, no noise reduction) have vertical lines. Yo...

Thobias by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6i - Cannot take photo

Suddenly my camera will not focus or take photos. I am aware it will not take the photo because the AF isnt working. I have tried MF which only works sometimes. I have also tried all shooting modes (manual works more often than the others). The camer...

jaykay49 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Defective T6i??

I bought a new T6i in May from Adorama.com and I used it for recent trips, took thousand pictures. I upgraded my camera from XS(very old model) but I was so disappointed with T6i: I got focus issue when I used auto mode(some photos were good but some...

beeth by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

White Balance Help

Late summer sports photography has proved to be a challange for me.  When the sun is high enough in the sky, I'm ok.  When the sun is down and the lights are on, I'm ok.  My problem is when the sun is low - my photos pick up a noticable orange tint t...

Sun High Under the Lights Low Sun
mish757 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion about 6d mkii headphone jack

I'm confused about something I just read on the CanonUSA website.  I'm planning on buying the new 6d mkii, but I've been bummed about the lack of a headphone jack, since I also shoot video. I was just reading some info on the Canon website, and it re...

oldguy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing

So I broke the bank buying a 6D with a decent lens.  What about printing (UK)?  As much as I want to stem the money flow, I imagine that I need to step up from the general holiday type printers such as Snapfish?  Any advice on who to use? 

Lav Mic Recommendations for T5i

Hello! I have the T5i and I'm doing a documentary in which I will have at least 2 people being interviewed at once and I would like to be able to mic them both. I'm having a difficult time finding something compatible with it -- that has 2 mics.  If ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements