EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! copying auto settings canon 70d

I'm using my 70D for videos and I'm happy with the look auto provides. But I need to change the microphone settings because I'm using an external mic. But as a relative beginner I can't get the manual video look to look anything like as good as the a...

db333 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! URGENT HELP NEEDED (6D Mark II)

So I got the Canon EOS 6D Mark II in the mail recently and have done two shoots with it so far. The images always show up on the camera but when I try to transfer them to my laptop via SD card, the thumbnails/images won't show and the files can't be ...

Canon 1000D EOS

Hello, I have a Canon 1000D EOS and was wondering if you can still by zoom lenses to fit this camera.  I'm travelling to Africa and would like to use the camera, even though it is old.

Grover68 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Gateway Cannot connect to Facebook

Hi, good day, Ive been trying to solve this issue with the facebook login page using the cannon image gateway "to facebook" button but i get these error. I tried creating a facebook login app but im not really sure how to make it work there. EOS m3 u...

ID4.png
Daedalus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with camera connection

Hello all!  I need help with the set-up of my new 80d.  Specifically with tethering via USB to my computer.  I downloaded recommended software for my W10 (64bit)- then attempt to connect my camera.  When doing so via usb either a- nothing will happen...

tfgb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 80d - Tamron 150 - 600 G2

I am new member here. Recently purchased Tamron 150 - 600 G2, I feel its not as sharp as exected.Even during the right lighting conditions, my ISO goes high. I suspect either i am using wrong settings or bad copy of lens.Any one had a similar issue w...

IMG_8798.JPG IMG_8806.JPG IMG_8789.JPG _ iso 640 600mm f_8 1_500

80d lcd auto off sensor

Hi. I just upgraded from a 450D to an 80D. I'm into astrophotography and it's important for me to turn off the lcd when I look through the viewfinder. The 450D does this as it has a sensor underneath the viewfinder. Can anybody tell me if this is pos...

kevins by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements