cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unregister a KIT

rocketdmc
Apprentice

I mistakenly registered my new EOS R50 Kit (with RF lenses) as an M50 Kit (with EF lenses). I can't unregister them - the trash can icon does not show up when I select the the body of the lens.

I changed the serial numbers on the M50 Kit items and registered my R50 kit correctly. I just need the M50 body and EF lenses deleted from my account.

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings rocketdmc,

We can assist you with removing the items from your My Canon Account. For security reasons, please call our phone support team for assistance. This will prevent you from having to post and verify the serial number listed for the camera you are wanting to have removed from your account.

Our Technical Support Team can be reached at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings rocketdmc,

We can assist you with removing the items from your My Canon Account. For security reasons, please call our phone support team for assistance. This will prevent you from having to post and verify the serial number listed for the camera you are wanting to have removed from your account.

Our Technical Support Team can be reached at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET.

Called Service and it's all fixed.

Announcements