EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera connection

Hi I do have problem with connection guide. I use the app about 4 month and everything worked good and one day it stopped working. It connects well but pictures don’t appear in the app. Before when the pictures appear in the app the blue light on the...

Canon 1000D Lunar Eclipse Help

Hi all, I am a new member and I want to say hi :). Tonight is a lunar eclipse and I was wondering what settings would be best to photograph it?  I have the stock lens it came with so any advise would be appreciated.

Hodor85 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LCD Monitor Takes 30 Seconds to Display

I have a 7D Mark II camera body. I noticed today it takes 30 seconds to display after I turn the camera on. I seem to remember it coming up faster. The LCD panel on the top comes up immediately. Is this 30 second lag the way it’s supposed to be. Do o...

Canon 80 D File Type

Hi all - just got an 80D and was taking some pictures of the milky. Caught a few good ones, but when I went to import to adobe lightroom, it said file type not supported (.CR is what its showing). I set RAW categery to "RAW" + JPEG category to "L" ge...

T6 Autofocus Issues

The auto mode for my T6 has been acting really weird. The first pic is what it normally looks like. The second is what it has looked like lately. Same lighting. I reset the settings and it hasnt seemed to do anything. I have gotten these to work on t...

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 5.27.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 5.27.34 PM.png

Resolved! Rebel T7i - lcd display off sensor

I just bought a canon Rebel T7i does it not have a lcd display off sensor like the T1i?  I have the LCD displaying the settings (Standard) but when I put my eye up to the viewfinder the screen does not go black like it does on T1i.  Is there a setti...

slp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D pictures a overexposed

i just cant get my head around it.the pictures looks good on live view. the histogram looks fine when i take the picture its completly overexposed.i have being told it might have something to do with the lens im using is very old (manual 50mm 1.8 oly...

Assaf by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements