EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Cannot format memory card

Just bought a memory card SanDisk Ultra plus 32gbmicro sdhc uhs 1 with adaptor. Just bought my canon t7 rebel. Tried to format card. Says change card. Could a card I bought at Target be defective? I am away on vacation far from a town. Any suggestion...

Help- eos t3i not working

I have a Canon EOS T3 I. Yes, I know it's old but has been my faith camera for photographing my children's sports activities. I took pictures last Friday night at my sons football game and on Tuesday I went to use it for a soccer game and it would no...

pcasner by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 & Insignia Remote

Hello!I have Canon EOS Rebel T7 and I bought this remote control:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/questions/insignia-wireless-remote-shutter-control-for-canon/6065112?searchText=t7&sort=BEST_MATCH and now I'm wondering if the camera actually has bluetoot...

EOS 400D not connecting to Chromebook

Hey everyone! I am trying to transfer my photos onto an external drive, but I can't get my chromebook to recognize the camera when it is plugged in. Can anyone help me out? The camera has a CF card, so there is no way to connect it other than using a...

jdorrell by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 77D videos look different

Hey people,I have a Canon 77D but when i record videos or take pictures of anything they always look different, they never look the same as what i actually see with my eyes. The videos look perfect in the live view finder but when the camera done rec...

Tech1Tv by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Red Focus Squares

New to the community - I look forward to learning about my new cameraI have the Canon T6i - When viewing my pictures during playback on my screen, I now have the red focus squares that are showing on my pictures.  Because I have been playing around w...

tskip by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control

I'm having a hard time putting my camera in remote control mode I have a Canon eos rebel t6. Can someone walk me through it?  

bbb222 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T5 settings

I use my camera to shoot a lot of my sons football games and started out using the sports mode and I did get some good shots but when it came to the important one my pictures are blurry and out of focus. I have researched and tried other settings and...

Raelene1 by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Concert photography help

Ive just recently gotten into concert photography and my first lens was a nifty fifty because Im usually up close. I brought my camera with me this weekend to try from far away, but ill let the picture explain itself. But what am I doing wrong or is ...

cropped.jpg 132A1285-4.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements