EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R Video Question

With the Mirrorless design does the View Finder screen work while shooting Videos or do you have to pull away the camera and look at the rear screen like on my 5D MK III? buying one depends partially on the answer to this as I find having to move it ...

Monitoring audio with T6i

I just got a T6i at work and I have an external mic to go with it. I'm trying to figure out a way to monitor the audio when filming an interview. Does anyone know if the camera is compatible with a HDMI audio extractor? If not is there any other way ...

ljohnson by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I buy the Canon EOS M50?

I’ve been looking into it for a while now and I’m really interested in buying the mirrorless M50 camera from Canon. I mainly want to use it for mainly photography, and videos once in a while when I’m out with friends or family. My budget is from $600...

6D Mark II Wireless Flash

I have a 6D Mark II paired with a 430 ex ii. I am using the Yungnuo 622c for wireless flash. The flash triggers and I can change everything via the on camera menu. When I make a change, I get an error that "This menu cannot be displayed. Incompatible...

pyromra by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Best cards for 5D MIV

I've seen a bunch of misleading info online as to what the best CF Card and SD card is for this camera. Is Lexar the best brand? I saw a couple people purchased some of these but said they didnt fit the camera.

Aestar by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX Mark III arrived this morning

I spent a few minutes setting up the preferences to match my 1DX and 1DX II bodies and then took a few test photos and as expected the 1DX III is working beautifully. Initial impression, the shutter may be slightly louder than the Mark II but that ma...

800.JPG 51200.JPG 102400.JPG 204800.JPG
wq9nsc by Authority
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Canon 7DII - Red Shading in images

So....I'm trying to nail down what this is....1. This occurred at the USA Rink in Lake Placid, NY2. When I took shots in the 1980 rink, it did not happen and I tested it outside at the venue AND I just took about 400 burst shots just now and it did n...

Lake Placid (1 of 1)-3.jpg Lake Placid (1 of 1)-5.jpg

password

I am now being asked for a Pw to connect my 80D with my Android Samsung A50...have no idea what the PW is or how to access it. Never had to do this before. Need help ..thanks. 

cindylr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1dx Mll/astrophotography

Looking to buy friends 1DX Mll and was wondering about how it fairs shooting Milky Way. At present I have been using a 6d Mll with my trusty 14mm Rokinon and the IRIX Firefly 15mm both excellent rsults. Any thoughts on how good this body does?

chief by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements