EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Any chance for an update to the R?

I've been really happy with my EOS R for the past 2+ years and am not interested in the R6 (can't afford an R5) so am wondering if anyone thinks there's a chance Canon might make an R Mk ii. Not getting my hopes up but thought I'd ask. 

M50 frequent USB (and now HDMI) disconnect

Greetings! I've been using my m50 for a little over a year now in manual video mode teathered to a PC via an Elgato CamLink and EOS Utility 3 (v3.13). For several months the usb connection has been a bit finicky and prone to disconnecting from the EO...

Geekette by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannon 80D problem. Please help!

Hello. I bought cannon 80d this summer. Well i will get right to the point. Today i visited the beach with some friends. I took some photos and after a while cannon started being weird. At first it wouldnt let me access the menu to delete some photos...

EOS Rebel T100 Saving Zoomed Photos

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T100I’m trying to find if there’s a way to save in a zoomed in photo on the canon.For example, when I open the camera roll and use the zoom feature it displays a high quality zoomed in photo, on my computer when I zoom in it ...

Resolved! New M50 User

I want to use Canon Connect to transfer RAW camera files to my iPone photos app. The Apple instructions say if I check the "Download and Keep Originals" in the Photos app settings the image I well see in the App should be RAW. So far all I see are JP...

Camera won't focus in video

Hi there. I have an EOS M50 and suddenly it won't focus in video. It will focus in picture totally fine but as soon as I switch to video, it won't auto focus. Auto focus is currently on. Any suggestions?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements