EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Does the T7 retract lens on shutoff?

I got a refurbished Rebel T7 to give as a gift, and noticed that the lenses don't seem to retract their focus on poweroff like they do on my T8i--I tried both the kit lens it came with (18-55mm IS II) and my 50mm STM. I have to retract the lens with ...

Resolved! Set audio input level manually on t5i

First post here. I've just started workig with my new t5i, which I'm using to work on my ongoing video tutorial series. In the manual I see how it is possible to set the audio input level maually for an external mic but I can't figure out how to navi...

Resolved! setting up wifi

Hello everyone, my Rebel T7 and I are new to the community.  Here is the problem I am in need of an answer for.When I enabled the wifi the first time I didn't enter a nickname for the camera.  Now it won't let me enter it.  Is there a workaround to g...

garyn827 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R3 Price Guesses anyone?

Well, Canon has finally announced a R Series camera that may actually compete with the 1D MarkIII for sports & action pros.The new R3 will have a larger body with built in vertical grip and presumably a larger battery or dual battery capacity.It will...

Lotus7 by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 C1~C3 bug

I've noticed a wierd bug with the ISO when using C1~C3. So this is my setup:M-Fn set to: Switch to Custom Shooting modeC1: 1/100 F11 ISO100 no bracketsC2: 1/100 F11 ISO100 2 bracketsC3: 1/100 F11 ISO100 3 bracketsI use ISO 100 as my base ISO for C1~C...

5D MK IV registering custom shooting modes

With my 5D MK IV i get the  C1,C2, andC3 to have the letter p attached instead of m . C1p,C2p,C3p. My 7DMK II the letters are C1m.C2m,C3m.  I assume p must mean program since I do not have an option to enter the aperture or the shutter speed when I c...

CLB1941 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 50D live view not recording

Hello,  I have been searching but I cant seem to find the answer. I have a Canon 50D that I have attached to a telescope. It works wonderfully for pictures. I want to take videos so I connected my Laptop (Macbook) to my camera to use the Live View fe...

Continuous Self Shooting

I just got a Canon T7i and was wondering if there's a way to add pauses between shots while doing continuous self-shoot instead of having ten shots fire in rapid succession? If not, is there an app that could do this? Self-shooting is really frustrat...

kholmes by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper Settings

Hi All.  I am just a beginner still reading my camera manual online and everything.  For some reason, I still struggle with getting the settings correct for taking photos at night.  I have an EOS Rebel T100.  What are the proper settings for getting ...

Canon Rebel t7 issues

so I have an eos Rebel T7 and it's plugged up with a hardwired battery pack to the wall cause I'm using it for streaming purposes in OBS. I'm connected it with the HDMI mini to HDMI and then the HDMI to a cam link that is connected to USB 3.0 port. I...

E6B12D04-FF08-4CC0-A553-A112E96D62A8.jpeg

LCD Not Displaying After Being Dropped

Hello,  I accidentally dropped my EOSR the other day and my LCD has not been displaying. It still works as if it was displaying, meaning I can navigate with it and the touch screen still works, it's just not displaying. I've searched the forums for s...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements