EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving my new EOS R7!

I know my camera is probably the T-Rex compared to the newer ones. But I must say, my Canon EOS R7 DSLR has been nothing but good to me. The picture quality and the capabilities it has is amazing! This is my first actual camera and I'm in LOVE! I've ...

T5i upgrade help!

Hi! I am looking into upgrading from the Canon T5i that I have been using for 9 years but am overwhelmed with options. Taking photos at my kiddos sporting event is my main thing - plus sharing with the other teammates/parents. I am shooting outdoors ...

Resolved! EOS 80D Slow, inaccurate focus

I know it is not about the camera, but it is about the person behind the camera.  My 80D is becoming very slow, the focusing is not as fast and no where near accurate anymore; even manual is having trouble.  Is it time to upgrade?  It seems as well t...

Canon M50 Mark ii Back screen issue

Our Canon M50 Mark ii turns on and initializes, then the back screen flickers and turns to wavy multi colored lines and the camera features are not usable once that happens. The wavy colored lines remind me of a "old school" tv on an  antennae which ...

Worth buying a used 5d Mark iii?

I used to own a 5d classic which I am giving away. I may eventually but a mirrorless but I know for the next three or four years, I will not be shooting much. So my idea was to get a 5d Mark iii till I buy the mirrorless instead of spending more on a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements