EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 5D Mark IV focus points

All of the sudden a second focus point has become activated in my viewfinder. When I choose a focal point to activate, this second one stays on and is static while I move the other one around. Only one is focusing but the other looks active and it ma...

R6 Mark ii stopped working

Hi all.  Sadly, my R6 has stopped functioning.  When I power it up, it just makes a clicking sound about every 2 seconds, and nothing else works.  Has anyone seen this issue?  Thanks in advance for any info.-Tim

timtom64 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R50 lens twitches while camera is off

I have noticed that the lens on my new RF50 mm f1.8 “twitches” when I insert either a SD card or a battery. Obviously, I always ensure the camera is switched off before taking either of these out or reinserting them. Is this normal behaviour? It sugg...

Resolved! Canon 90D Cant record sound?

Maybe it is me missing something but the sound icon says "Off" when in video mode and I cant seem to find where to change it.It is the same with or without external mic, no sound is recorded. Tested setting sound level to both Auto and manual but no ...

C90D-Audio.JPG
Jim10 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 550D Parts for camera

 Hello everyone!Canon 550D. I had my camera's keypad buttons stop working. It turned out that the flexible cable inside the camera was oxidised. Can you recommend a trusted online shop that sells spare parts for cameras? I ordered 2 times from Aliexp...

FA0C43D5-F6C2-49D2-BB48-EE0F27032940.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements