EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18-55 mm lens wont auto focus

I have had my t6i for just over a month and i went to use the kit lens 18-55 mm, and the auto focus does not work. I have put it on another canon body and it didnt work there either. The ring on the end of the lens (non body side) just spins by hand ...

Resolved! In need of a everyday lens / standard lens for Canon 6D

I've got a Canon 6D and a bit of a notice and in need of some advice!!Needing an everyday /standard lens or a less zoomed lens than the Canon zoom lens ef 75mm - 300mm 1:4-5.6.If anyone offer me some advice or suggestions, it would be much appreciate...

Resolved! where canon L lenses are made

Hello, I want to ask where the canon L lenses are made. Do all L lenses are made in Japan, while the remaining (non-L)  manufactured in Taiwan and China.thank you very much for your answers

Arvis by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What Canon lens should I use on Safari?

I have the 17-55, 18-200 & macro 60mm.   would i be alright with using them fr safari as i am thinking about getting theTamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon   or getting the Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens. i am ...

GBELL97 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenses??

I want to get a lens but it says (Lens for Canon Rebel T5i T5 T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XS XSi SL1, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 70D, SL1, 60D, 7D, EOS 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 100D DSLR Cameras).My question is can you use a...

kpilon by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Repair or replace lens?

The AF on my 18-55 (kit) lens is no longer functioning.   The camera shoots fine in MF mode.  If I manually rotate/extend the focus portion of the lens all the way out, then shoot an AF picture, it will pull the lens in properly to focus and take the...

My 24-105mm lost its red line..

Hi!  I have a 24-105mm lens. since many years ago.  One day I realized that the red line tape around the lens  fell.  What can I do if I want to sell it?  People ask me why it doesnt have the red line around... Thanks

vinat by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EF-S 18-55mm IS II Autofocusing stuck or broken?

Hi! For some reason my lens suddenly stopped working on AF. Every time I try autofocusing, it's stuck on trying to focus and can't focus. I'm not sure what's wrong. My other lens works fine with AF. I'm afraid it might be broken. 

100-400 mk1 - focusing

I have recently purchased a  7d mk2, the problem I am having when using the 100-400 mk1 is that Iam finding it difficult to focus manual or auto even in perfect lighting conditions, have tried various settings..does the lens need to be calibrated, Ob...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements