EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Suggestion for just the right lens?

I use a 70-200 f/2.8 for shooting dancers in awkward light situations, usually from the back of the seating in the venue. Works awesome.Is there an equally awesome fast lens for shooting closer in?  Think sitting at a table next to a dance floor at a...

MiracleB by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

24-70mm lens help

I purhased the Sigma 24-70mm lens because several people I know LOVE it and talked about how sharp it is. I am not having any luck with it. I have taken a few family sessions with it and no matter what I do the pics are never sharp!! I have tried dif...

tscanaan by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Prime lens help

I started photography just over a year ago and have spent alot of hours enhancing my skills. I am ready to upgrade to a higher quality full frame camera but I cannot afford it yet. As of now I have a Rebel T5. My question, or questions, are about pru...

Canon 50mm f 1.4 lens autofocus quit working

I thought that I would post this for the benefit of others. The autofocus on the above lens just quit working. One day it worked and the next it did not. I Googled the problem and came to this forum where someone had the same problem with their 18-55...

jeffs55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Good lens for daytime lightning

Ok, since I have gotten some really good (and much appreciated) advice here, I have an inquiry.Since I have to buy lenses for my Canon 6D, what is a good lens for landscape, full moons, lightning (day and night) to get? I have a photo workshop in Mon...

soft images after recomposing? 24-105

I'm about to go shoot cars at one of the biggest car events of the year in California and I don't want this event to be a hit or a miss for me, as it only happens once per year and I may not be able to go next year. With the 24-105, I find myself con...

Which lens to get? 24-70 f/4 vs 24-105

I'm brand new to photography and I'm getting the 5D mark iii but I don't know which bundle to get. One comes with the 24-70 f/4 lens and the other comes with the 24-105. The 24-70 is about $200 more. I'm planning to shoot pretty much everything (land...

Ltc808 by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

What do the experts here think of this lens?

Since joining the DSLR ranks I've learned alot here and have come to repect the advise and instruction from the experts on this forum - Thank you. Anyway, with Christmas coming up I'm looking for an affordable "all purpose" lens for my bag and wanted...

Resolved! Nifty Fifty

I'm a beginner photographer and I want to add the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens to my bag - I am not intersted in doing video so should I get the older version or the new STM version. I've been online and read the reviews comparing the 2 but in my beginner worl...

cas1963 by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements