Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Dark Prints

I just bought a Selphy C1200 but my pictures are printing gray and dark, not the bright, vivid colors I see on my phone and computer.  I have an all in one Canon printer that prints the pictures bright and crisp, but I wanted the small portable print...

CAG by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to install Cannon MG2950S on Windows 7 Laptop

Hi,I have been trying over 12 hours now to solve this issue, but still not joy. I just purchased a Cannon MG2950S and tried to install it. It failed without a reason many times, both via USB and wireless. Whenever I insert the USB it registeres the s...

lion by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 190 won't print black; HELP

mp 190 printer won't print black, but if i change to color it will print; i have done all the cleaning and all the steps; the black cartridge is brand new; don't know what to do.  thanks the queen of joy

MX430 Printer

Using a Canon MX430 on Apple Mac.  Has worked fine for months now suddenly it prints a summary report page after every copy of every page.  HOw do I stop this please.

Impossible paper jam

We have a mg5550 and it is currently jammed. However, the paper is not accesable no matter what we do. there is no way of puilling it out and no way of actually getting to it. I can't help but feel it may be time for the bin. Someone HELP! We have tr...

jodieb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ip2700 error 5200

I have done all that is outlined to clear the error and no go. diagnostic says every thing is good to go Win 7/32 have reinstalled software but there has to be a click some were that needs to be clicked. geen and amber flashes as  for all other 5200 ...

nivram by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements