Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer not finding new printer. Says cannot find?

My new MX922 seemed to set up fine.  It says its connected to my wifi (blue light lit).  But I can't get my computer to find the printer?  My computer does not have a place for CD so I intalled software from Canon website.  Any idea how to get my com...

alarson by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CR-190i Check printer using SSLv3

Scanning shows that our check printer, a CR-190i, is using vulnerable SSLv3 to communicate (or at least has it available as an option). We need to disable this method of communication for some security compliance items. The support page on the main w...

mhale by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing full size photos cassette 2 MG7520

My MG7520 prints beautiful 4 X 6 photos from Cassette 1 (the top tray); however, when I try to print on letter size photo paper, I  have to use bottom tray, Cassette 2.  Those photos do not come out well at all -it looks much better just printing on ...

naomim by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IX6770 catastrophic failure

My IX6770 A3+ printer had only printed around 25000 prints. I received one B200 errors once every 3 months or so but they went away after I turned off and turned on the printer. Two weeks ago, the printer was about to print a document when it came up...

Pixima PG3100 not showing on usb conection

Pixima printer working when copying, but no longer shows up on a laptop to print, one LP ms os 7 the other os 8.1. Add new printer does not work- cannot be found message.Tried reinstalling the software and a new USB cable, NOT a wi fi problem. Could ...

thai3 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning a document

I have a new Pixma MG 3620. I need to scan a document into my computer and then email it. How do I do I do this. I selected documents in the My Image Garden and saved as a PDF, but how do I pull it up from my computer. I tried browsing for it when I ...

Software swap

Can the 5300 series software work with a 6800 series printer. The new software that came with my 6821 has been stripped down and I find myself having to perform 5 extra steps than before, just to scan and e-mail invoices.John  

jadmiral by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements