Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What ink for my MP460?

What ink do I need to buy for my MP460? It was my late husband's and no manual. How do I open it to install new ink? Sorry but I can't seem to find the answer among your messages. (Is my older model MP460 the same as the PIXMA 460, the only one I see...

Jmagre by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oh HELP! PIXMA Ink cartridge stuck

Hi, I have jammed an ink cartridge in the machine trying to take it out.It was only after I found out I was supposed to prepare the machine first. Oh I hope something can be done. It's a PIXMA MG3155 scanner printer thanks

MP280 won't print

I have an MP 280.  It is working fine.  The ink is new, the photocopy function works great.  When I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer it was able to print.  If I go to print a document it won't work.  It just says error and won't allow me to do...

chrome os

can someone tell me how to download my drivers on the pixma mg3022 i have been at this for hours and almost depleted my gigabytes on my hotspot i have chrome os

shegab03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG 5220 stopped scanning

PiXMA 5220 purchased in 2011. I never had any problems till today. Copies and prints fine. Just stopped scanning, it goes through the motions of snanning , however never completes. I reinstalled drivers from the disc that came with the printer, no ch...

japus3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA ip8720 Tone slider control

A 2014 review of the PIXMA ip8720 mentioned a Tone slider that imparts degrees of warm tones to grayscale prints. The Tone slider is in the Manual Color Adjustment window under the cyan, majenta, yellow sliders. I never thought to use it before readi...

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements