Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No scanner icon in My Image Garden

I just got a PIXMA MG5250. Having installed the drive software I am now lookng for the soetware to scan and copy. The My Image Garden's scanner icon is grey and not active.What software do I need to scan / copy? The scanner does work because it worke...

InkedGuide Menu2_LI.jpg
steenski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP 560

I have recently installed High Sierra on my iMac and, although my printer/scanner worked intermittently, now it no longer prints nor scans. My MP Navigator 3.0 no longert will launch. I checked the website for updates and everything is up to date.  M...

kohnlor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pimxa iP8750 printing banding / lines on print

Good Morning, I have just set up a new, out of the box, Canon Pixma iP8750 wirelessly. I only had the sample 3 sheets of photo paper which came with it so I couldn't do a full test but the first couple of images have noticable lines across them. I pr...

IMG_1808.JPG
pmb2000 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX475 dead after a year!!!

My printer that I bought a bit more than a year ago has a problem of jams on printhead allignment. If I want to know how much it costs to fix it I have to send it by post (don't know how much it costs) and pay Canon £59.40 only to check what's wrong...

MX922 Scanner not working

I am using a PC with Windows 10 and I am gettign the following error message when trying to scan. The scanner is connected both via WiFi and USB cable. I have tried only using one of each but get the same message each time. None of the below conditio...

BKMuncy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 2120 Something went wrong

I've been a happy user with my printer for a couple years now, I went to print some pages last week and all I get when I try to print anything is "Something Went Wrong" in red text. I don't get an error message on the printer, my compter just tells m...

Pixma MG5420 Unrresponsive

I have had this printer since 2013 and it has worked but recently I cannot get it to print even directly from the cable.  I tried a forced power off and turned it back on,  Restarted the computer it's attached to and it won't show up on my wifi netwo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements