Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Is printer up to snuff?

I currently have a Canon Rebel EOS T6, and a Canon MP560 printer. I conduct post processing using Adobe Photoshop Elements.I'd like to try shooting in Adobe RGB, but I don't know if the printer is capable of producing the full Adobe spectrum.So...how...

TimC by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922

How can we print if we are out of the PGBlk ink?  In addition my page black tank has seemingly a good amount of ink moving around in there.  It does not seem empty to me.  Can monitoring of ink be turned off?

Gmelton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scan multiple pages

I just installed a canon MG2522 and i cannot scan multiple pages into a pdf file. they come out 1 page at a time. i will be returning tommorow if i dont get a fix to this problem.

vmason by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Pixma MG 7750 ONLY Prints Black/White !

Hi,  I have had a Canon Pixma MG 7750 Printer for some years now and its been working fine.  Suddenly it only prints black and white colors no matter what. I am using it over the Wifi. Some of the troubleshooting thats been done isBought all ink bran...

Resolved! PIXMA iP7220 will not print DVD

With 'my image' (as since new), used disk print procedure for white ink-jet printable media, all software and mechanical processes worked.  However, no ink printed on disk.  (Printing black text only, no image).Tried multiple times, no success.Powere...

MX922 1403 ERROR

i have had this printer for 1 year and 5 months - now i am getting this error 1403.  Says wrong print head installed - DUH - what is that.I took it out and cleaned it and put it back - still same error I even did a hard factory reset - no luck Since ...

bubl8015 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9020 Keeps ejecting disc to be printed

I have a Canon TS9020 which has been working quite admirably since I puchased it some time ago.  This morning I printed a DVD with no problem.  I then attempted to print a second DVD and every time I try to do it the printer pulls in the disc like it...

vbalbert by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3650 sannner issues

Hi there, I cant get my scanner to connect at all to my computer. the printer is working fine on the usb and on wireless connections.It comes up with, cannot communicate with scanner because it is turned off or usb cable is disconnectedcode 5,156,69i...

Selphy CP910 hangs "Busy"

I have a folder action set up in Mac OS X to automatically send any new pictures added to the folder to my Selphy CP910. This always works with the first picture, but the second picture sent to it always causes the printer to hang. It just says "Busy...

pselig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements