Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iX6820 issues printing PDF's

After two years with this printer and no problems a couple of weeks ago I started having trouble printing 11 x 17 pdf's. It will not print certin pdf's that are multiple pages and it will not print anything if I change the print scale to 50% (printin...

2019-07-10_1115.png

Resolved! MG8100 suddenly won't print using PGBK ink

Printing test page shows black grid: PGBK section of test is perfect, however printing documents won't use PGBK I know this because printing black text using a black and white color profile printed in cyan, other color inks were nearly gone. Refresh...

Resolved! Photo prints

I have a Canon TS8220 printer. I have been very pleased overall with how the color prints match the images on my computer with the exception of the contrast which comes out significantly lighter than the original. I can work around this by adding con...

PeterB by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2525

I can't scan to PDF, the error message is cannot not communicate with printer, says it is in use by another user, error codes are 5,156 and 69, there is no other user and I have updated the drivers, ONCE, and I have completely removed the software fr...

Only printing half a page!

Hello everyone! My Pixma TS9020 is only printing half a page and then the rest of the page is blank.  Have tried cleaning it (ink, rollers, etc.), resetting the wi-fi connection, and installing all new print drivers. None of this worked SpoilerSpoile...

error2.jpg
AngelArs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner utility MX922

Hello!  I have Canon MX922 and have downloaded Drivers for printer and scanner.  The printer works just fine but the scanner utility is missing.  This worked fine with my old Mac but with my new Mac the scanner utility is not there.  Any help would b...

klujic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP4500 - Black Cartridge not printing

my black PGBK cartridge is not printing at all.  I've tried a couple of new cartridges. I've done the headcleaning and nozzle checks...the other colors are all perfect but the PGBK part of the nozzle check is totally blank.  It can still print pictur...

dsachi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522

I just got this new cheap printer but my power light has not stopped blinking and it is not printing. Can someone please help me print.

lknight by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 922 drops offline after 2 minutes

Hi folks, I have had a Pixma 922 multifunction printer for around a year.  It's connected to my Ethernet network and has a static IP address on my LAN.  All of my computers are Macs. I am on firmware version 3.031.  Also, as others have suggested els...

MX922 Printer Displaying Error Code B200

Hi,I have a MX922 printer that has all of a sudden started displaying error code B200 on the display with a message to unplug the printer and call service.This is my 2nd printer to have this error code and it's only a little more than a month since I...

G514 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 5BOO

Hello, Can anyone help me please, i have a pixma MP 980 which keeps showing the fault code 5BOO which refers to the ink absorber. The pads are clean but i cant reset the counter which is stopping me printing. I know the machine is a few years old but...

Dougiep by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 620 B200 Error +

In attempting to clear the B200 message, I find that opening the cover does NOT set the print cartridges to the center (as usual) for ready access.  Is there some way to do this?  Thank you!

jealho57 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 vertical line alignment

My MX920 blurs both text output and copies in the same way.  Below is a picture of a copy of a standard 4-per-inch graph paper. Auto Head Alignment failed several times, then pulling the power, waiting/pressing the on button, then re-power and starti...

IMG_2836[1].JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements