Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG8220 Won't print from rear tray

I've been printing from the rear tray forever. Suddenly my Mac was no longer seeing the printer so I reinstalled the printer software. Now the printer prints from the main tray even when I choose rear tray. It just refuses to recongnize the rear tray...

seismic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Error HELP!!

I have a Cannon MG6620 and suddenly in the middle of printing a report it stopped and gives me this error message:The type of Print Head is incorrect install the correct print head"????I changed a couple of the Ink Carts and everything was working fi...

kayeD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MG5520 print issue

My MG5520 will only print in black and yellow. I have cleaned and deep cleaned print nozzel. Aligned print heads and still just yellow. What can I do?

mtz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP8750 Photo printing issue.

I'm trying to print some 6x4 photo's on non cannon standard glossy paper.Started to get black smudges on the corners of prints, and now this is occuring:  Starts to print ok, then towards the rear of the print I get a clacking sound from printer.Ther...

20190901_081826.jpg 20190901_081907.jpg

Canon IP7220

I have a problem to print any picture or photo. For about 9-10 cm print is sharp and clear, after - blury. I printed test pages for Magenta, Cyan, Yellow and Black separately, same problem wih all of them.Any sugestion welcome

image1.jpeg

Error 5200 message on Canon Pixma MX320

I've been using my Canon Pixma MX320 for probably 7 years now without a problem or ever seeing this 5200 error message, but it appeared tonight for the first time. Long ago I realized I could get along without using the color cartridges and buy black...

USB Connection Taking a Long Time

I am installing the driver that goes with my PIXMA TS3120 printer. When I get to the part where it finds the printer, the spinny wheel just keeps spinning. It says it will take "a while" but I have a feeling that something is not quite right, since i...

Liv27 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX885 no scanning option

Since last week I have been unable to scan - Windows 10 update I think.  I have removed all printer drivers and all Canon software.  I downloaded and installed drivers from Canon website and installed them.  I have downloaded and installed Quick Menu...

Orraman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Support code 5011

I keep using scanner and locks up with code 5011.I follow instructions and does not work. I have to unplug printer and restart. It will then work for a while and get the same message. I called support and was told to push the on button 5 times while ...

Resolved! Mac OS Sierra Print Problems

I have a Mac running Sierra version 10.12.6 which was pushed out here in the UK in the last few days. I have a Canon MG7750. I print photographs from Adobe Lightroom and sometimes just from the Preview app on the Mac. When using Lightroom I like to h...

PTimlett by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX920 is always offline

A couple of months ago I bought a Canon MX920 series printer and after I installed it it worked perfectly fine, however, since a couple of days ago I'm no longer able to print. Every time I press the 'print' button I get the message 'The printer is o...

printing pictures

i just bought a pixma mg2522 and everything so far is working great expect when i try to print pictures now the pictures look perfect the problem is that it is nt fitting on the whole 4x6 photo sheet

MrsCJ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7220

Hi there, Printer Canon Pixma IP7220.Maybe somebody will help me with this problem.  Two examples. Looks like just printerhhead need to be allign properly. Anyway. I tried auto and manual alligment. I tried new printer cartridges. I tried new printer...

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements