Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! does ts8120 WiFi?

Is the ts8120 designed to work with WiFi? I think "WiFi" is the correct terminology, by that I mean that is doesn't need to be connected with a USB cable Thanks..

Replacement for Pixma MG6150

I am having printing problems which are related to misaligned print head.  I have set up again and still the same problem.  I am thinking of replacing the printer and would like to know recommendations for a similar spec machine.

Pixma MG 6620 not recognizing my MAC

I just got this printer. I went to scan a page today my printer is not recognized on the screen of the printer. So I opened the Canon IJ Scan Utility2 and I get this message on my computer Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner i...

cfbrown by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2950 problem

My Canon MG2950 will do a test print no problem but wont actually print anything else. I have done deep cleaning and every other maintenance thing, but it wont respond. I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the Canon homepage as wel...

frosty55 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reset MG2950

Anybody help me reset my MG2950.   Took both cartridges out to renew and cant get  back in. Any help would be appreciated.    MMD

Pixma 492 not printing full size

Hey everyone.  I moved my printer upstairs and now it is not printing full size on 8-1/2x11 paper.  I checked the preferences and made sure they said 8.5x11 and I'm at a loss.  Looking for suggestions.  Thanks 

chuck73 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer

After my PIXMA iP7220 printer died, apparently due to a failed print head costing more than the printer itself, I looked for another Canon printer under $100. I found and bought an MG3620. I am very disappointed with this printer. For starters, the g...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I purchased a new PC-windows10- and connected mx922. The printer does not print the text , BUT prints the background and graphics. It works perfectly with my older laptop running windows 10 also...Same drivers and software are installed on both compu...

Canon MP280 won't print in color

Hi. Normally, my printer would print in color as the default, unless I checked the "print in grayscale" button. It will no longer print color. I tried going to the Maintenance section and clicking the use "Color Ink Only" option, and the printer prin...

MX922 Scanner

Have a bad printhead (B200) on the MX922. Is it possible to use the scanner? Have no need to print at this time but need to scan.  

donjaxon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My printer is malfunctioning

Hi, I have recently encountered an issue with my printer and I am not sure how to fix it. I’ve had my Pixma cannon printer for a year now and never had a problem with it however today I attempted to print something out and the rollers in the printer ...

PIXMA MG3120 Printer not connecting to mac computer

I have a 2013 Macbook Pro running macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. Last year I used this printer with this same computer and had it working wirelessly with my wifi in my apartment. Since then, I have moved to a new house and when I tried to set the prin...

Carterv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing the colors very faded and wrong

I am trying to print anything from basic cartoon like pictures to actual pictures taken with a camera and my printer, Canon MX922 continues to disappoint and print the colors so far off and faded. Is there something I have setup wrong or that might n...

71842794_2953050588042668_88900905289646080_o.jpg 12F5DED2-9A13-49A4-A25C-7F1E5EAC67BA.jpg

pixma mg8220 CLI226 inks

Hello forum, My printer has died.  It is registered since the purchase date in 2011.  I have a large supply of the CLI226 ink cartridges.  Is there a current [in production] printer that uses these same cartridges.  It needs to be wireless, a copier ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements