Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install MX922 all-in-one printer

I installed MX922 all-in-one printer when I set up my new computer. NOw I found out the scanner is not installed. I try to install the scanner, but the PC telling me can not see any printer on the network but printer and FAX actually showed up on the...

jjwang1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX860 compatible with MacOS Sierra

I have a PIXMA MX860 and would like to upgrade my Mac OS to Sierra. Canon has no drivers listed for the PIXMA MX860. I currently am successfully using my printer with El Capitan. Does anyone know if I'll have all functionality on my printer - print, ...

printer playing up

HiI have just done a print of something and it printed the first bit ok but then something went wrong with the blue ink.I have scanned the paper and uploaded it to the net.  

1.jpg

Mac book pro won't see canon MX922

I am an all Mac system in my house and I have my canon mx922 hooked up via usb to my mac mini. I am trying to print via my macbook pro but i cannot see the printer. Wireless LAN is enabled. When i go to add the cannon printer it doesn't even see it o...

trehutch by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer profiles

What do these mean; Canon ip8700 series MP2, GL2, GL3, PT1, PT2 PT3, SG2/LU2, SG3/LU3. These all under printer profiles.The profile for my printer, PIXMA ip8720 is not listed. I've been using Canon IJ Color Printer Profile 2005 which I don't think is...

brassman by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MX920 stopped scanning from operation panel

Hello,My MX920 just stopped scanning from the operation panel.  I am using Windows 10.0.183.62. I am *usually* able to get the scanner to work from the Canon IJ Scan Utility, although it does not always work either. What happens: When I press the sc...

2019-09-23_17-36-41.jpg
Su3 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Alarm light

I can’t get past step 4 because the alarm light always blinks four times even before I installed ink and after I did . The tape and plastic thing have been removed . Should I just return it to the store.

MAC OS 10.15 Catalina Compatibility with MG8120

Can someone confirm the MG8120 printer is not compatible with Catalina?  And if that is true when will it be?  I can download the user manual, but my MACBook Pro does not recoginze the developer so I cannot open the file.  What is the solution for th...

miroho by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CanoScan 8600F and Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4

I am wondering if my scanner is incompatible with my computer operating system or if there is a software/driver update I need to install.  Using the CanoScan 5.0 software the scanner will scan one photo, on attempting second scan it hangs, requiring ...

Difficulties Changing TS9020 Settings on Mac

Hi, I am running Catalina 10.15.2 on my Mac and am having difficulties changing the print quality slider from NORMAL to DRAFT. Here are the steps I'm taking to attempt this: 1. in Safari I click PRINT from the FILE dropdown. 2. In the print window th...

Pixma 4200 stopped printing black

Hello, I have a problem, with a very old (but still good in my opinion) Canon printer, IP4200. Recently it has stopped to print black. I've tried "cleaning" and "deep cleaning" options from the printer properties, but it didn't solved the issue. All ...

frz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements