Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 Not printing from remote desktop

I have a new TR8520 that installs to my local PC fine, but when I try and print to it while connected to a remote PC, the job sends to my local print queue, and the printer says "processing" but the job never actually prints. I have reinstalled multi...

canon mx492

I'm using an HP laptop with my printer.  I keep getting message "can only print from apps" when my doc won't print.  Pls help 

MG7520 won't scan

Hello, I was scanning just yesterday with my MG7520 and now the scanning option is grayed out in the upper right and I am unable to scan. Any suggestions? It is hard wired to my iMac. The scanner utiltiy is grayed out under "window" in the menu as we...

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.36.12 AM.png

Cannon MG5700 - only prints top of page

I have an MG5700 printer. All of a sudden it is only printing the top part of a page. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it, and checked the paper size setting. I at a loss what else to do. Ideas? 

robynmd1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3322 Warranty Return

I purchased a Canon Pixma TS3322 in the beginning of February. It had issues feeding paper, I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Canon. Long story short, it ended up being warrantied out. I received and set up my new printer today, but now I...

pfey26 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 printer prints blank pages.

I have changes all the cartridges, I have cleaned the printhead, I have unplugged the printer, I have done a deep clean. Tried the nozzle alignment but received and error message. Just ordered a supply of cartridges, so I dont want to put this printe...

Mshipley by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer is in an error state on one computer.

I have a MG7700 series printer that is networked between two desktop computers in my house. Hard wired not wifi.  For over a year it was working fine. Now when I try to print from the down stairs computer I get a message that says printer is in an er...

tae111 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sending text with a scanned document to eml

I have a Canon TS6051 and use Windows 10. When I scan a document to attach to email then add text about it on the email the text isn't sent with the document. In ther Sent box there is just the document!This has only happened after I purchesed Office...

Lincanon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520 won’t print draft on Mac OS

Will Canon be providing correct MAC OS drivers to allow draft printing. My kids are now home due to this Pandemic and I need to print ALOT. I also lost my job and cannot afford inks. Will there be a driver made available to allow full functionality o...

EastSide by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements