Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7720 Top of Prints Coming Out Slanted

I have a Pixma MG 7720 that starting having printing issues. When I print text (emails, Word docs, etc.), every couple of inches or so the top half of the line is slanted to the right. It looks almost like it's in itallics. The rest of the text is OK...

MikeRB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 prints but won't scan over wifi

I'm able to print wirelessly, but neither IJ Scan Utility Lite nor Canon Inkjet Smart Connect can find the scanner. All I get in the Smart Connect app is the error message "a communications error has occurred."I'm running MacOS 13.3.1 and all the lat...

mbuss by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8620 Flashing Lights for Low Ink

I replaced my MX922 printer with the TR8620 a bit over a year ago.My old printer cartridges used to flash when they were running low on ink.  For the life of me, I cannot remember if they flashed on my new one when I first got it.  I thought they did...

Skiklutz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX490 Canon XL Black ink exhausted in 4 days

Hello there! We are a company who has purchased several canon products from multiple printers and ink cartridges. We recently installed a black XL cartridge and within 4 days post installation, the black ink is going out. We do not print accessibly, ...

Ctwilli by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX922 Printing Blank Pages

Looking for help with my MX922 Printer. Has been working without issue for years, but a couple of days ago, stopped printing. There are no error codes, and everything else functions (scanner, paper feed, wireless lan, USB connection). When I send som...

Resolved! MX922 Need Driver for iOs 16.5

Trying to figure out how to set up my PIXMA MX922. Got it a few years ago as a gift, but just opening the box now. No internet, LAN or WiFi available. Need to run everything off iPhone iOS 16.5 using USB cord from iPhone (got an adapter) to printer a...

Ronita by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Power light is on, disabled Auto Power Off but printer still goes offline over time, have to power cycle twice to make available, how can I resolve this so I can use printer when I'm away from it.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements