Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Canon iP 2702

I am so frustrated right now, but trying to calm down.  I have purchased HP printers for years.  Once purchased a Kodak and regretted it the moment I got home.  Now I feel the same way about this Canon. Alright, this is just an extra printer for an a...

PIXMA MG5420 Sftw Install Prob - Solved

Hello, Yesterday I bought a new PIXMA MG5420 printer/scanner/copier/DVD-print All-In-One.  Trying to set it up today to use with my 2009 MacBook Pro 15", running OS X 10.9.1 at the moment.  Everything seemed OK until I tried to use the Canon-furnishe...

rackboy3 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: print spooler error

Hi,   I have a printing problem. OS is Windows 7. Canon 5220 printer. If pdf file , click on File and print and get message sayingI need to install a printer. My printer is already installed. I also get RPC server is not available and the local print...

gdickson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6320 Print Pattern Problem

Have a MG6320 that is about 4 months old.  When printing I get a blank spot in the PGBK print pattern.  Have tried all the maintence cleaning functions, allignment functions, print pattern function and even have replaced the PGBK cartridge to no affe...

pixma mg3520

Instructions say can't auto on & off if on network . Is there a way around this or new software or is this just not possible with this printer

rico49 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

U150 error on MG5220

Hi,I have this U150 error message on my canon MG5220. I allready bougth a new cartridge, it is the cyan one that causes problems. But the problem didn't solve. I exchange 2 cartridge (just to know), and so I know my cyan cartridge is ok.So the proble...

zorror by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printer won't print

Hello allI hope some one has an answer to my problem, I have a MG2160 Printer, and recently refilled my cartridge, but when I try to print I keep getting told that the printer is out of ink. I know there is a way around this but I have forgotten how ...

Big_kel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements