Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset Pixma MX922 after error 1313

I had a paper jam in the upper tray which was corrected but the error message for 1313 does not clear.  The Pimxa MX922 is completely unusable with the error message displayed.  All suggested methods of clearing errors given on line do not work for t...

jeraldcb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Load paper

I have a Canon MP620. I have been trying to print off things from my computer and it work perfectly fine last week. Now it is saying Error there is no paper. Load paper. I have cleaned the roller.. and I have tried one paper and i have tried a whole ...

New mg7120 won't print borderless correctly

Hello - My Canon Pixma 5200 series printer died so I just purchased an MG7120. I loaded 5x7 cardstock in the upper cartridge (the same stuff I've used for years) and tried to print out a borderless 5x7 card for a client. I used the exact same photosh...

hedonia by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Prixma5320 printing blank pages.

We moved and now Canon Prixma doesn't print words/lines/letters. Nothing. Goes through the process, but only blank pages pop out. Apple and HP computers being used. I ran deep clean x 3 and head alignment.

My Canon MX 890 will not print.

Canon MX 890 makes all the appropriate noises like it IS printing. Ink cartitridges are sufficiently full. I checked another forum question and verified my IP address that the LAN connection and strength is 59% and 62% respectfully. I was unable to v...

jtparkey by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sponge got pulled out MP530

Hi good people. We cleaned the  "protusions" inside the printer, according to the directions. However, when we went to print, the paper dislodged the foam ink well (?). It looks like a cat got in there and gutted the thing. Its all in one piece, but ...

csillver by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 and OneNote

I have a canon MC922 and have been using it to scan documents to evernote.  However, I am more impressed with the power and versitility of onenote and would like to migrate over.  Can this printer also scan directly to onenote like it does with evern...

cirrob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP830 prints only 1/2 of the letters.

MP830 prints only 1/2 the letters - cuts off the top 1/2.  I tried copying vs. printing from my laptop- still the same issue.  The ink level is ok- no problems there.  I reset the printer- still the same problem.  Appreciate any insight.

SandyD by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements