Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password

Locked myself out of the printer settings how can I default the printer mg7520 back to the orig default settings so I can enter a new password.

Resolved! How check inkjet level on MG6320

I am trying to figure out how to check my inkjet levels on my Canon MG6320 directly on the printer window rather than having to go into the PC control panel and the utilities etc.  Is it possible?

Re: StartHtm MFC when installing Online Manual

Did anyone ever resolve this problem? I have windows 8.1 - 64bit I have the canon mx890 printer / scanner When I run the setup  software I get the error: starthtm mvc has stopped working It actually finishes running and I can print however I do not h...

Printer MX512 is printing double

Hi  My printer is printing slightly double like blurry and not ledgible. I have tried realignment but nothing has corrected this problem. If Anybody has had this problem please share any solutions, Thanks

Coriano by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing in B&W

I have a Canon MG3100 printer. I have no color ink in it, only black. I'm trying to print in B&W only but it won't print because there's the color ink is out. I've tried setting it to grayscale but it still won't print (even though I'm not trying to ...

spresco2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Won't turn on after error message B200

After reading all the post about MX892 and accompanying family of printers, I wanted to add my two cents on the MX892.  After a print job yesterday I received "error code B200".  after a search on Google and Canon sites and following instructions to ...

ip90 print issues

i have an ip90 printer and even after i changed the ink cartridges the printer is not printing the documents.can you make suggestions. thanks.

jmd622 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX890 only prints from rear tray/Mac

My MX890 printer always wants to print from the rear tray.  I have set the option in the printer window to print from the cassette.  I even change the "automatic feed" in the print dialogue window that comes up on my computer to "cassette," and it st...

MX450 Printing Wrong Range of Pages

I am attempting to print pages 171-181 of a sofware manual (PDF). But both times I've tried, it has printed 148-158. I thought maybe it had something to do with table of contents being in Roman numerals (i-xiv). But the first chapter starts with Page...

joelee52 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements