Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP7250 colours printing incorrectly - why please?

Hi, Am in the middle of a print project: HELP!!!   Suddenly all my colour prints are pink - the blue ink (?) seems to have a problem. Checked all the ink containers - they are fine. Did a head clean and a deep head clean - no difference. Printed out ...

kr236rk by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from i5300 to PX920

Recently I upgraded from a i5300 to a PX920.Not because i wanted too as I loved my 5300 but an error warning kept appearing once I replaced my cartridge.So I upgraded.I then realized how much I missed my 5300, as it was easier to edit CD Printing to ...

Pixma IP4950 B200 Error

I have a Pixma IP4950 B200 error. I printed 10 6x4 pictures then tried to print a 'printable' CD when I got the error along with 6 flashing amber lights,  on some occasions it flashed 10 ambers alternatively with the green light.. I'm confused:The 6 ...

Davy by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Message USB002 "The print quality may deteriorate"

I do a lot of draft printing.   I have set the properties for my MG2520 to Black,  the minimum quality. Everytime I print I get this warning about quality and the pages won't print until I acknowledge and click OK.  And to make it worse the message s...

PeteC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan area on MG4200

I have an MG4200 which works fine, except that when I do a preview it often reproduces only part of the scan, showing the scan area enclosed in a heavy dashed line and leaving part of the iimage outside it.  There doesn't seem to be any way of alteri...

Canon Quick Menu - No icons

I use an iMac with Yosemite OSI and an MG7520 printer. notice on my MG7500 series Quick Menu that the Print as well as Device setings and maintenance toolbars have no icons; they're blank. The Scan, Web services, and Manual and device information has...

Pixma MG7120 Printing Streaks, no red on test page

Our PIXMA MG7120 has been working well for several months. We just replaced all the ink cartridges about a week ago, and it's been printing well for the first couple days. Then it started printing with white streaks. I've printed the same page 5 time...

melissag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MG3150 Win7 driver without all the crud?

Hello folks, I recently reinstalled my wife's laptop with Win7, and now I am looking for a driver for the Canon PIXMA MG3150. I can download the one available on the support website but it contains all sorts of extra software and monitors that take u...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements