cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden upgrade or replacement availability

smdt
Apprentice

Good day

Is there any software to replace the current My Image Garden V6.3?

Even If I buy a new printer, Will I have to use this software?

I have to say that Image garden is the only software that manages to make my SSD drive work at 99%, and not just a burst....for a long time.(Intel Core i7 processor, 64G Ram and SSD drive)

From other messages on this forum I have disabled the automatic history storage and image recognition. Did not even know it was there. It did not make much of a difference in the loading speed after scanning a document.

Will Canon upgrade this. I love the functions in the software as well as the products (printer and cameras) but there has to be a way to make it less resource hungry.

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

What is the model of your printer? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Good day

My current printer is a Pixma MG7140

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

HI

I did not ask for support on my printer....I asked for support on your global software.

Announcements