Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211048members
348937posts

Community Activity

The Joys of Volunteering

I have, of late, been spending a bit of time in medical facilities for one reason or another.  One of those was to support a research group within the University of Auckland, with which I have strong connections: not only going there 50 years ago, bu...

Image of barrier.jpg OTG50018 copy.jpg

Adapter -- Canon EF lenses to Mamiya RZ67 pro ii body

I'm considering the purchase of a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II camera body and curious if there's an adapter that would allow me to use my Canon EF lenses on the Mamiya RZ67 body.All I've found in my research are adapters that allow the use of RZ67 lenses on a...

ezippy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Potential Scam Email

Hi,I received an email with a Word document attached from:CUSA_Social [at] cusa [dot] canon [dot] comWhen I searched online, the only result was a post in this discussion form that was edited on November 6th. Is it scam? 

What’s your storage/ backup routine

Hello, Canon community! I’m trying to streamline my storage process. Currently, I house my photos on my hard drive and external drives. However, I’m concerned about loss of disk space and external drives failing. With that said, I decided to checkout...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors