Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange/yellow banding on photos Pro 100

HI all, I am having a problem with my photo printing. I am getting  faint yellow/orange vertical banding when I print. I have printed out a test page and everything looks perfect. I have done a head cleaning, roller cleaning and head adjustment. I th...

C5F88DE1-BB21-4513-A11D-D70FC6B975A8.jpeg
wsg7562 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-9000 sat idle for a long time...

This printer went unused for three-years and I am trying to determine what the odds may be of it working properly if I procure a full compliment of CLI-8 cartridges. I would like to be able to use it again, but do not want to waste the money if there...

Resolved! Print Studio Pro and OS Compatibility

I use Lightroom version 6.14 and Canon’s Print Studio Pro (as a plug-in) to print images to my Canon Pro-100 printer.  I recently upgraded the OS on my iMac to Mojave 10.14.3.  When I go to print in Lightroom I now get the following error message.  "...

artraz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

White lines Pro 100

Hello! I got my pro 100 about a month ago, and the first two photos, printed on 8.5x11 pro luster paper, were great. Unfortunately, I printed another page about a week later, and there were four thin nearly invisible white lines running through it.  ...

Tomek by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer setttings for highest quality

The print driver menu for the Pro-1000 has numerous settings under Printer Features.  Please advise on what settings should be used to get the highest quality. Under Printer Features, the following menu headings appear.  ProfileIDOutput ResolutionMed...

Resolved! Pro 100 "Other Fine Art Paper 1"

I am for the first time using Moad Lasal Exhibition Lutser 300 paper in my Pro 100 printer.  I can set the ICC profile for this paper, but I am unsure of the best paper selection.  Since this is not matte paper I assume I should use either "Other Fin...

Pro10 - Not Printing Color

I have been printing on the Pro10 since christmas.  Always replaced with cannon ink.  Today the printer stopped printing colors.  PC, Y, M, R and PM.  I have brand new ink in and ran the cleaning twice.  Ink levels in these colors are showing as drop...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements