Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get MX452 to connect to WLAN

I am trying to add a Canon multifunction MX452 printer to my WLAN.  Stats:  Vz DSL hardwired (Ethernet) via router to HP desktop Win7 Sp1 computer.    SONY VAIO Windows VISTA Sp2 laptop connects thru Wireless NTWK    Netgear WNR2000 V1 router for net...

deshacn by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx892 not responding

hi, i recently just changed my internet provider and was given a new router, and since then anytime i go to print something i get the printer displaying that it's not responding i'm running windows 7 32-bit if that helps, thank you

Canon MG7150 - WiIFI connection problems

Hi there I have just bought one of these, returned it due to WIFI problems ordered another one and am having the same problems. Initially I set the first printer up OK and It found my network. I managed to successfully print from 2 different laptops ...

Pass phrase on set up problem

Trying to connect new MX452 printer to my wireless network. Went through standard wireless. It asks for pass phrase, cannot enter my uverse numeric key. There is an :a in top right. Not :a1 as indicated on previous query. Cannot find HOW to make it n...

Kn723 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IX7000 Network Setup Help!

Hello We have just upgaded the PCs in our office to Winrdows 7 64bit, our print server is Server 2003, can anyone advise if its possible to setup our Canon Pixma ix7000 on the print server for our new PCs to print to? Thanks

[SOLVED]ip address filtering reset-PRO-100

How do I reset the "IP Address Filtering" in the "Network Configuration"? Am attempting to connect the printer via a wired ethernet connection from a router. The address set in the printer's network configuration is currently set incorrectly; I, ther...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements