Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 452 connecting wifi

Hi! I just got upgraded equipment with a new wireless account and password. My wireless password contains a number symbol (#), and I can't figure out how to input that on the keyboard. And without that symbol, the printer cannot access my wifi. Any h...

hhinz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to scan from MX394 via network?

Heya canon admins, ive been trying to look for a toolkit that i can add my multifunctional MX394 printer/scanner on multiple pc's so i can use it as a scanner and a printer.... the printing option right now is working... but i cant scan.... hope you ...

vipuae by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MP970 won't install on Yosemite 10.10.3

Hello.  I've been trying for hours to install the PIXMA MP970 on my home network. I don't have the disk. When I look for the driver online, I get this message:  "There is no driver for the OS Version you selected. The driver may be included in your O...

Canon MG6620 will not connect to Macs

I have two iMacs that cannot see my canon printer.I have 4 windows computers that work just fine.My imacs were able to print until one day they just couldnt see the printer. I had not done any type of update or downloaded any software.I have download...

Resolved! MX410 does not scan wirelessly using Mac

Hi, Recently I was forced to set up a new user on my Mac (OSX Yosemite) and since then the scanner on my MX410 does not work wirelessly. I get the message:Cannot scan for these reasons:-Scanner is turned off.-USB cable is disconnected. Please check a...

juglg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very slow wireles printing MG7500

Hello, Two days ago purchased the MG7520 printer.  Set it up today and it connected to my wireless (Dish network, satellite).  Printing a regular Pages document is pretty slow, but printing a photo is nearly impossible - so very slow it would take 30...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements