Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 3150 not found on PC network

My TS3150 was working fine, except from time to time it showed off line. I decided to do a total re-install. I did that and can now only print off of my cell but not from the PC (Windows 10). The printer shows that it's connected to the network but t...

jhi3600 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3102 AirPrint compatible?

I have an PIXMA G3102 printer and would like to print using Apple AirPrint. Is that compatible? I found this link (http://support-hk.canon-asia.com/contents/HK/EN/0400051602.html) where Canon says the G3100 series would be compatible after firmware u...

Resolved! iPad not finding Pixma MG5420 via AirPrint

Hi, Canon:Sooo frustrated. My iPad Air running 8.1.3 (and several previous versions) has never been able to find my MG5420 via AirPrint to print to it. My Network Config Page shows that my Wireless LAN is Enabled; my Connection is Active; the Signal ...

BinkyM by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless connection for PIXMA MG3220

I have tried to follow the various steps for setting up my wifi for the PIXMA MG3220 printer. I have at&t wireless internet. I have the printer right next to the 'access point' (literally), and it still cannot find the wireless network. I have a MAC ...

kiley105 by Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi problems, PRO-100 and macOS Sierra

Using macOS Sierra. Attempting to communicate with PRO 100 by Wifi. My issue: Printer always shows as "Offline" in the system preferences. I have tired numerous things. Went through setup from the supplied CD-ROM a couple of times. Seemed to succeed....

Scanning on Pixma MX922, problem #2

My bigger scanning problem is I cannot get my computer to show up in the computer list.  We have everying over wifi, and I don't know how to scan to my wife's computer or the cloud.   My wife did everything to register her computer, logging in to the...

Canon TS9020 Wireless Connection Problem

I like my new TS9020 very much.  I have it connected to my iMac through USB and it works perfectly.  Is there any way possible I can connect it to my Android phone wirelessly? I fear there are restrictlions against having two devices connected at the...

PRB by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dual band router

Hello,just installed a dual band router and kept active both bands. My MP640 connects to the 2.4Ghz. All other PCs connect to the 5 Ghz. The PC is no longer able to find the printer. To make it work I had to turn off the 5 Ghz band and have both PCs ...

piottg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9020 Not Connected Message

I'm having a frustrating issue with my Pixma TS9020 that we just purchased. It setup rather easily, and worked for awhile. Then we started getting "Printer Not Connected" messages when we tried to print documents. Confirmed all devices on the same ne...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements