Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Canon Printer - Update Driver Popup

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has ever run into an issue like this. We just finished installing Uniflow on Server 2016. All the printer we have are up to date on drivers. The secure printer is using "uniFlow Universal PxlL Driver". A couple of...

Germ-X by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma ix6820 printer network setup

very frustrated. I've set up many a device but cannot get this new printer set up on network. Have changed firewall permissions, all other devices connected. canon.com absolutely no help. Why is redirecting me to the printed setup that came with prin...

Pixma MG 3600 connectivity issues

The printer has always been showing offline after initial set up on Laptop.Then on my iPad I have the canon print app. it was working fine as well on the initial set up.Then it would be saying my device isn’t connect to wifi when i can use my device ...

notfound.jpg whileconnected.jpg WeChat Image_20201023135006.jpg WeChat Image_20201023135006.jpg
AmberCxx by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Firmware & Print Studio Pro Questions

I have two questions that I hope can be answered.1) I bought my Pixma Pro 100 a while ago. Is it necessary for me to install firmware or dirvers? I would think the dirvers that came with the unit shoud be sufficient no? Im using my printer on Windows...

aptillie by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! print from galaxy s10

I have downloaded the canon mobile printing app but cannot make it print.  I get a message that printer is not available.  Can anyone help wireless print from my phone?

Resolved! MF644Cdw - keeps changing networks

Recently every morning this printer is offline - actually it is online somewhere as it shows a completely different IP address not on our network. I can't find an On/Off switch so I just unplug/plug it. It then grabs our network and shows online and ...

Sven62 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac--"Printer is offline." HELP

I've never been able to install printers and my new Canon Pixma 3600 is no different. Somehow the printer is installed. When I look on the right page of my system preferences, there it is. But nothing will print because. it is offline. I don't think ...

paul6001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost wireless connection _ 8750

I've recently moved house and need to set up the printer on the new WiFi. The model is canon iP8750.Have tried everything, reinstalled drivers, reset the machine... Alternative drivers... Can anyone tell me if there's a way to hard reset the machine?...

bluefoam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Appearing on Network

Hi, I purchased the MG3620 and all the set up and buttons seemed to be working. The only issue is that it doesn't show up for any WiFi options. Neither on my Mac or my iPhone (11). I've turned all devices on and off again multiple times, tried differ...

Wireless Connection

HI there, I've been trying to set up the wireless connection on my MG3051 and I've been following instructions off the Canon website but at the first step there is supposed to be a flashing blue light and instead of falshing it stays on. I dont know ...

jpg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements