Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB5020 Scanner not working

If I reboot my computer and printer, the scanner works, however, once I send a print job to the printer, the scanner no longer works.  I'm running on macOS Monterey 12.2.1, and I've installed the drivers and software for macOS 11. I couldn't find the...

Jenny44 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF644Cdw - Scan to email stopped working

I recently switched to ATT&T fiber from Spectrum.  Scanning to email via SMTP from my Google account worked fine with Spectrum however that stopped when on AT&T.  Troubleshooting steps I have taken:Added the printer to my phones hotspot (works again)...

Starlink issue

Just got Starlink internet. Changed settings in printer to Starlink. Tried printing and it takes a long time for the print job to go to the printer. Once it even timed out. Did not have that issue with my old internet provider. How do I fix this?

annieme by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Unable to Install Software

I have a PIxma G7020 that I purchased for Work. I am using it wirelessly with my work laptop as I am not allowed to download software. Everyday, it disconnects from the wifi and I have to reconnect. I also have to uninstall the printer and then reins...

french2s by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Chromebook Setup

I bought a Canon MG2522 so I could print school work. I use a Chromebook laptop. The disc that came with the printer I can't view because my laptop doesn't have that feature. I'v been trying to set my printer up and it won't let me. All online files ...

pixma ix6820

Hello, Briand new out of the box ix6820 that is not detected by the network. Attempted to install on Windows 10 PC 64 bit with Linksys EA6100 WiFi router with WPA2 security. I installed fimrware via the ROM and also downloaded from Canon. From ROM, s...

mpo881 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem syncing phone and printer

I have a pixma tr4522 that I recently, within the last month synced with my Android phone. I printed something 2 weeks ago and it worked fine then I went in to try to print something yesterday, from the phone obviously, and I keep getting a response ...

Courtk18 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements