Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot S120 Memory Card Error

I have a brand new PowerShot S120 which, according to the Getting Started guide, is compatible with SDXC memory cards. I purchased a brand new SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDXC memory card. When I turn the camera on the following error message is displayed: "M...

cecisme by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SX50 - recall???

Hello! I heard from a retailer that the Canon SX50 has been recalled by Canon. Has anyone heard this? Something must be up as no inventory at local retailers or warehouses and even Canon's own website no longer lists the camera. Does anyone know if i...

JL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which camera to get?

Hi.  Please help me out with some advice on which camera to get my wife for her birthday.  We don't need anything too crazy  Main uses are for sight-seeing, etc.  But also it needs to be able to take good close-ups of small flowers, etc. We had a sim...

G-3

I have a G-3 and the charger will not charge the battery yet if I plug in the charger I can take pictures. I have put in a new battery but when it needs charging the charger doesn't put in a charge. battery 

Canon 280 Wi-Fi Transfer

I was assuming that their would be an easy way to connect the camera to my Wi-Fi and then transfer everything on the camera to a specified folder on the computer with out tuching the computer. I see that it can connect to the computer wireless but yo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements