Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SX50 HS and filters

I have had trouble even locating a 50mm replacement lens cap, so do they make an adapter ring or step up ring for the sx50 that would make finding polarizers, caps, etc easier to find for this camera? everything says 49 or jumps up to 52mm

SX50HS - best 58mm to 1.25" T adapter?

I recently received an Orion refracting telescope as a gift and I would like to adapt it to use with my Canon SX50HS. Can anyone recommend a good or the best 58mm to 1.25in adapter? B&H doesn't appear to have one, at least that I've seen, and searchi...

Elph 330 WiFi vs 340 WiFi

I am considering buying a 330 and WiFi is very important to me. I read that it was improved on the 340 which I believe is photographically inferior. What's the difference re the WiFi? Thanks.Dave

Edge by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mounting an A550 Powershot on a wheelcair arm

I am looking for a way to mount my Canon A550 Powershot on to the arm of my wheel chair. The one I had - and lost - was a simple flat rod that I laid on the arm of the chair and strapped it around the arm.  It had a ball head on it that I screwed the...

Ephraimh by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Best miniature effect camera. 1080p?

Hi, I have a gopro and a great dslr with pro lenses.I am only interested in the miniature effect for fun and i realize i can create this effect on my own. 1. Do any of the canon cameras have the miniature effect in 1080p?2. I have seen some really di...

Tonybyte by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintaing Focus Video on Elph 130IS

I primarily use my Canon PowerShot Elph 130IS for taking videos of the products I design and sell on the Internet.  The subject of my videos are R/C Gliders known as "Slope Planes."  These planes are usually flown at the top of a hill where the glide...

Paige by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't email .mov. Can I change format?

Hi All, first time posting. PowerShot A530Windows 7 Prof 32 bit I've had this camera for quite a bit but I've only just started taking videos with it. The reason to take videos was to email them to family. I copy them from the camera to my PC via the...

fritzmom by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements