Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

powershot sx420is

I have a powershot sx420is that I'm having trouble connecting to my android phone. I can get the two to connect but withen 10 secounds they disconnect, with the camera saying camera disconnected. I'm trying to use this for the upcoming eclipse, so ti...

dasteve by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elph 360 won't stay on!

My camera with a fully charged battery and SD card in will show the green on light while I hold my finger on the on off button and will stay on for a few seconds then immediately shuts off. Bought the camera in April 2017. The lens is stuck in extend...

Problem with SX710 hs

Hey I am having a problem with my SX 710 hs 1: The ON OFF button is not working. More precisly, the ON button is not working, the OFF still turns the camera off. 2: I can get the camera started by removing the battery and re-inserting it, and the cam...

andy73 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50 HS wont take pictures

Hi all, ive had an SX50 for about 2 years now and its been fantastic. However about a month ago it stopped taking pictures but it was very intermittent. Now its stopped altogether. I can shoot video. But on every other setting it wont take a still pi...

Cattermm by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot SX260HS Gives a connection error

Hi I have a Powershot SX260HS and I've been transferring pics through the USB-cable for a long time. Some time ago the camera started giving me a connection error instantly when I connect the cable. I've tried two computers (win7 and win10) and two d...

vompatti by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

powershot A550

All of a sudden I can't upload a couple of photos to my computer (actually to Dropbox).  Haven't changed the cord to connect the camera to the computer.  Have changed the batteries and also rebooted the computer.

Recovered jpg files not opening.

A whole weeks worth of family reunion beach photos possibly lost due to a malfunctioning card reader. Heartbroken. Files were recovered using Recuva from the memory card used with my Canon Powershot SX410IS. The jpgs recovered wouldn't open. Picture ...

rain by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot SX40 HS Power On Problem

As of May 6, 2017, this is a new post for an old camera although the camera is new to me.FULL DISCLOSURE:  I just recently (April 2017) bought this Canon Powershot SX40 HS camera from a secondhand store at a very attractive price ($10 US).  Therefore...

lb1947 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting big pictures using powrshot g5

Hi I shoot some inside food photos using a powershot g5 2003. Pitcures were shot to small to upload to a computer. They were a waste of my time. I noticed the photo shoot were within a rectangle box. I tired to adjust this without any success. I also...

G3X USB charge

Hello!To users which have that camera: is there a possibility to charge accu in this model by USB cable connected to any USB charger?I have cable USB mini B but it didn't work..Maybe the problem is in the cable: it's cheapest took from Navi GPS. Mayb...

Miszelos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements