Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! printer controls LBP6230dw

Hello, I'm a MAC user (OS X El Capitan) How do I control things like print quality, dpi, sleep mode, etc.? The instructions show dialog screens, but where are they? Is it only for Windows users???????? Tell me it ain't so. Thanks. Richard

rgar98 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8230Cn printing only pure pages of black ink

Hello I have 4 of the above model printers for my business. 2 of them now, when sent an instruction to print anything by my computer, will just print pure pages of black ink and nothing else. Even if I selected to print a blank white page the printer...

00masmit by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5c20

How may I clear a 5c20 error on MX860?

Kay16 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Blue" documents

Does anyone know why I only get Blue ink print documents on my MX920 no matter the settings?

ebozniak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 8295 copies graphics too lightly

We have two Canon 8295 copiers, both of which use the same driver and have the same settings.  However, one of the machines is copying graphics too lightly.  Text is just fine.  The service tech was here all day last Friday, unable to identify the pr...

KentVC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my Pixma MX922 shows error 5200.

I found 3 empty tanks and replaced them. curiously, we never saw a notification of low ink, just saw the odd color output and got the error when i checked from the menu.so all the tanks are good, tried a reset procedure i found on youtube - didn't cl...

drcode2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP6670 Smudges

I just picked up this printer for my small stationery business yesterday. I got it all set up (proper paper settings, drivers, etc.) to start to print planner inserts. I print on custom size sheets mostly, so I use the MP tray. I need them to be doub...

20160117_162935-1.jpg 20160117_163005-1.jpg
adonijah by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

erroneous paper jam on canon pc891

someone donated a PC 891 copier to our small private school.  we immediately get a paper jam error light when we try to use the external document feeder.  there is no paper jam.  Is there a sensor problem? 

Printer Does Not Revert To Default Settings

I have a user who connects to a Canon IR7270N via print server and has an issue where the printer does not revert to the default settings after a print job, it prints the next job with those settings.  For example, she'll print a word doc as a bookle...

Stefan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SanctuaryExec Service - Event Viewer Error

We've had multiple computers on our network all having an intermittant problem printing to our canon photocopiers. All affected computers have the same error reportedr in event viewer -EventID: 7023 The SanctuaryExec service terminated with the follo...

Maxify MB2320 won't print.

Message on computer says ink low, but won't display details, so I don't know which cartridge. No message on printer, so cartridge doesn't load for exchange when I open cover ... Please help, I have a sales presentation tomorrow and SO need to print t...

kneedeep by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements