Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF642cdw, how do I save the settings?

Evening all,Just purchased this week, I've been successful in setting it up and would like to save the settings to a file of some type, so if I do have issues/problems, it can easily be reset to a known setting.Looked thru the manual, FAQ's, and this...

mlitt55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF8000s prints leading whitespace

Our Canon iPF8000s has started printing a leading half-inch edge of whitespace before printing jobs. This makes an excess that needs to be trimmed off, and over the course of a roll wastes a significant amount of paper. I could not find a setting to ...

Resolved! MF216n updated driver can't find printer

Our office has an MF216n printer and did have a PIXMA injet until it died on Friday (good day to have to buy a new printer). While removing the old inkjet drivers I updated the MF216n drivers to the June, 2019 version.  But, during install the driver...

jdurand by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880 dw black lines and streaks

Our small company has 5 Canon MF4880 dw's. All five of them have performed flawlessly until recently - they are workhorses. Only 2 out of our 5 of these printers will produce a good clean copy or print. Three of them are producing black streaks - one...

Resolved! MF743Cdw How do you control scan quality from the touchpad?

The scan quality  is poor when scanning from the touchpad and cannot be changed.More specifically when selecting Scan/File/Send Settings/, Data Size setting has no effect. All three settings produce file with the same size and poor quality.How do you...

Scan to email

Hi All, We have a new Canon 7570 III scanning to email all working fine, but the attachment is an Outlook Item with a PDF inside. How do I attach the PDF to theemail and not inside an Outlook Item? Thanks!

MF624Cw Print problem

HELP!  lol.  Got a MF624Cw Color Laser. Laptop is Win 8.1Installed printer on laptop - status is "Ready"FOR NOW, using a printer cable to printer (will go wireless when it is otherwise working) ANY print job seems to spool out ok, then returns with e...

AlanW by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Purple tint on all documents and images ImageCLASSLBP622Cdw

I just bought the Canon ImageCLASSLBP622Cdw when I hooked it up and finally started printing I noticed it was printing all my documents with a purple tint to them, I didn't want to mess with the settings because I didn't know what to change, I don't ...

JCassiW by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass D1320 lcd screen still backlit but blank

Hi,I tried turning it off and on; basically I can still make photocopies but cannot see any of the selections on the screen.  The screen is still lit.  Let me know if I need to get it replaced or there's other things I can try.  Thanks!!

scrap510 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-purpose Tray Won't Print - Image Class MF644cdw

I am trying to figure out how to pull paper from the multi-purpose tray from this Image Class MF644cdw. I am using a computer (not a mobile phone). When I first insert a single label paper into the multiple tray, the screen on the printer asked me th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements