Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF642Cdw Scanner ... not sending scans by email

Hi All I bought Canon ImageClass MF642Cdw 5 months back.I setup the scan to email functionality and it was working perfect till last month.It has not been working for a month now and everytime I scan a job to be sent out as email, it prints the TX Re...

sfrsfdc by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MF445DW can print but can't scan URGENT

Printer is a canon mf445dw, the scanning function is not working. Attempts made: Driver removal at the system level and reinstallation of driver package Driver removal with network install configuration, mf scan still won't recognize the scanner, but...

Canon mf244dw won't scan.

My canon mf244dw does everything right. I can print with it. Even can photocopy with it. But it doesn't start to scan when given the command from the computer. In the computer, it is stuck and scanning, in the printer it is stuck at processing data b...

Imageclass MF236N can't connect to windows 11 pc thru USB

Need some help and tech support number won't let me get past the "give us the full name of your product" even after trying 4 times on separate days.Brand new dell desktop running win 11, new imageclass printer. Trying to set up and USB connection won...

lorib17 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF642C toner drawer won't reinsert

I cannot get the toner cartridge drawer to reinsert into the printer. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to put the whole drawer out and when I try to reinsert it, the left side won't slide in.  Please help.

5tewfiks by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need set up a new Canon D1620

Hello I need to setting a new Canon D1620 . At first I could find GUI# so I didn't set up system manager Id & password . I found default Id for Canon (7654321)  ,I have tried to set a password but it doesn't work . Please assist me 

Black is too light and colors streaky - MF644Cdw

Black text and imiages are printing in a medium gray, and colors are uneven and blotchy. This new behavior started after a router issue forced me to re-initialize the printer. Prior to that, printing was fine. Following some procedures I found in oth...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements