General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Print lab do you like to use?

this can be for both professional and personal.... what is your favorite print lab?  I usually use millers, but its gotten expensive for personal prints.  I was thinking miller's consumer print lab, MPix, or possibly costco.... i heard they were good...

jaenagle by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Rookie needs help!

Yeah, I started with a Canon EOS Rebel X camera (the 35 millimeter film camera), with the stock 35-80 lens.  My favorite powershot is currently the Powershot S100 and my favorite EOS is the EOS 60D. 

Re: Rookie needs help!

Unless you need some specific features, any Canon camera will do fine for you. A Rebel will be in your price range (T2i is one heck of a camera for the price) or you could get a 60d which will give you better ergonomics, battery, viewfinder, etc. Don...

BrickR by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Show off your Halloween shots!

Okay, I'm a couple of weeks late - but hey, the forums werent up (really) on the 31st! Still, that doesnt mean we cant share our awesome photos from All Hallows Eve! Here's a couple to get us started:    

Hell Pumpkin! A Bloody Mess Happy Birthday Bela Lugosi Day 276 - Bookeh.jpg

Canon Pricing Policy

As a UK Customer who has invested heavily in Canon after I moved from Olympus 2 years ago I find Canon's Pricing policy to irk me somewhat. A good example is the recent release of the 24-70 F4L IS and the 35mm F2. 35mm F2.0 IS  Priced at $849 / £799 ...

Camera Discussions too broad

Canon has a huge line of cameras from point-and-shoot, advanced compacts to dSLR. I suggest the Camera discussion is too broad to be effective and a better option would be to divide this category into more specific categories, please. I like the idea...

joekodak by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements